Taft Hartley union funds count on Guardian Nurses to reduce costs and get better care for members
Your members work hard. They pay their dues. And they count on their union to take care of them. So when a healthcare crisis looms, they look to the union for guidance — on benefits, insurance coverage and where to go for care. Now you can help.
With Guardian Nurses, your members and their families get the high touch, personal service that they have come to expect from their union.
Guardian Nurses will:
- Provide outstanding service and superior outcomes. View testimonials to hear what our labor clients say about their experience with Guardian Nurses.
- Drive immediate cost reductions for self-funded plans as soon as nurse-guided patient interventions begin. For some clients, even one intervention makes a difference.
- Offer our new, unique Mobile Care Coordinator Program
- Accompany your members to specialists’ appointments and visit facilities when members are in-patients to make sure they’re getting appropriate care (see full list of services for members)
- Design and deliver customized programs to address your specific needs. This could include Lunch & Learn sessions, direct interventions, or group classes on topics such as disease management, smoking cessation or nutrition.
- Partner with clinical resources at your insurance vendors (both medical and pharmacy) to maximize employee engagement.
- Review and analyze available claims data to suggest interventions.
- Show a positive return on your investment. Self-funded clients have reported ROIs of up to 3:1, based directly on healthcare dollars saved.
Unions we serve include:
- Bricklayers Allied Craftworkers Local 1 PA/DE
- Cafeteria Workers Local 634
- District Council 21 Painters and Allied Trades
- International Union of Operating Engineers Local 542
- Law Enforcement Health Benefits (LEHB), representing 7,500 Philadelphia police offers and their families
- Plasterers’ Local 8
- Teamsters Local 830
- Service Employees International Union District Council 36
- Sheet Metal Workers Local 19
To inquire about nurse advocacy services for your union's Health & Welfare Fund, call 215.836.0260 or email [email protected].