Individuals gain a powerful clinical ally
who provides the clarity, confidence and
direction they need to get the best care.
As medicine becomes more advanced, patients interact with numerous healthcare providers, receive multiple drugs and treatments, and face more complicated insurance coverage. Even the savviest consumers can find themselves confused about their options and wondering whether they or their loved ones are receiving appropriate care. In fact, we all have reason to wonder: Research shows that only slightly more than half of Americans actually get the appropriate care when they are sick.
Guardian Nurses ends the confusion and the wondering. Your nurse advocate works with you and for you, providing guidance and supporting you with compassion and integrity. Whether you face an unplanned surgery, hear an unexpected diagnosis or need help placing a loved one in long-term care, our experienced nurse advocates make sure you understand your options and get the care and support you need.
You can rely on your Nurse Advocate to:
- BE YOUR GUIDE and advocate during hospitalizations or nursing home stays.
- DO THE RESEARCH so you have reliable information about treatment options.
- EXPLAIN EVERYTHING so you can make the best possible decisions.
- MAKE APPOINTMENTS to get you seen quickly, and go with you if requested.
- IDENTIFY PROVIDERS for elder services and long-term care placements.
- GET THINGS YOU NEED such as healthcare equipment and supplies.
- RESOLVE PROBLEMS with billing, claims and insurance.
- COACH YOU to better manage chronic health conditions.