Businesses and unions reduce costs while improving the healthcare experience of employees and members.
When employees are absent for personal or family member health reasons, it strains your resources. Productivity goes down, and each medical event presents the possibility that your healthcare costs will go up. You know that some health problems are going to be costly, no matter what. But did you know that many health costs are incurred because the patient didn’t get the right care from the right provider at the right time?
People commonly underestimate or overestimate the severity of their health issue. Decisions based on wrong assumptions often lead to higher costs and worse outcomes. Employee and employer both benefit when a Guardian Nurses nurse advocate intervenes to guide the employee in obtaining the most appropriate care.
With Guardian Nurses as your trusted partner, your company gains a HIPAA-compliant ally to boost employee attendance and contain costs. Your employees gain a compassionate nurse advocate who will get them the quality care they need and deserve. There's no better win-win.
Guardian Nurses is a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE). Download certificate.
Guardian Nurses will:
- Conduct assessments to eliminate unnecessary services. This directly boosts the negotiating power of employer groups whose premiums are based on utilization.
- Drive immediate cost reductions for self-funded groups as soon as nurse-guided patient interventions begin. For some groups, even one intervention makes a difference.
- Show a positive return on your investment. Clients have reported ROIs of up to 3:1, based directly on healthcare dollars saved.
- Provide outstanding service and superior outcomes. View testimonials to hear what employers, union leaders and brokers say about their experience with Guardian Nurses.
- Design and deliver customized programs to address the specific needs of your group. This could include Lunch & Learn sessions, direct interventions, or group classes on topics such as disease management, smoking cessation or nutrition.
- Consulting and analysis of available claims data to suggest interventions.